I live with degenerative neurological disease bullshit and a side order of intractable epilepsy. It’s pretty goddamned horrible, but that’s only one part of me. All the other parts are amazing and/or hilarious.
I travel with a direwolf named Genevieve.
You can buy some of the stuff I make by visiting my Etsy shop. Go ahead, snoop around.
Here are some links to some old-ass articles, blog posts, and yakety-schmakety about some of the shit I did before my brain decided to completely shit its pants on a regular basis.
Local Mom and Entrepreneur Hangs Tough Despite Overwhelming Odds – OnMilwaukee.com (2013)
Heroes of the Week: The Paxton Andrews Foundation – Express Milwaukee (2013)
Sara Santiago is Not a Dick – The Land of Beer and Cheese, (My favorite) Mike Collins (2013)
For Sara, My Friend – Nate St. Pierre, (One of the best humans alive. Seriously.) (2013)
Medical College of Wisconsin Names Neuroscience Research Center Advisory Board Members – Patch (2012)
Sara Santiago – Rolling into SXSW – 88NINE Radio Milwaukee (2011)
Preaching Social Media – Business Journal Serving Greater Milwaukee (2011)
Mobile Strategy – Does Your Company Need an App? – BizTimes (2011)
Business Journal Names Forty Under 40 Winners – Business Journal Serving Greater Milwaukee (2011)
Roll Mobile Takes on Fast Paced Mobile Marketing – Lake Effect WUWM – NPR (2011)
Sara was named:
- onmilwaukee.com’s 100 Coolest Milwaukeeans – 2010 (Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.)
- Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee’s Power Executive Award, Social Media – 2010
- Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee’s Forty Under 40 Award – 2011
- BizTime’s Power List — Social Media Category — 2011, 2013
- Milwaukee Business Journal’s Most Influential Executive in Social Media – 2012
- BizTimes of Southeastern Wisconsin’s Bravo! Entrepreneur of The Year Award — 2013